
We have a new addition to the family! He is 7 weeks old. James is thrilled. I am tired (he climbed all over my face all night in bed.) Gino is beside himself with trembling excitement. Bean is PISSED.
Help us pick a name. Vote at right.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Meet the New Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





12 comments:
tvpnuzhey.. how about pork... then you can have pork and beans....... or Frank..
OMG Bill. That is very funny of you. I'm with Bill - I like Frank.
ME TOO...I like Frank
OK, I added Frank to the voting list (so Chris, you'll have to vote for Tommy again wink wink).
I voted for Tommy, not Chris - then I saw FRANK .............
FRANK FRANK FRANK FRANK FRANK FRANK FRANK FRANK FRANK FRANK FRANK FRANK FRANK FRANK FRANK
I also like Pork...very funny Bill Very funny!
He's a cutie!
I like Oliver. :)
i like henry. it's more unique than the others. i must say that pork is awesome. if you add it to the list i am changing my vote to pork.
I like Henry.
Oh Bean - I feel for you...
my 2nd choice is Oliver..Olly
Ohhh no wait that's my first choice now!
i know!!!!!! FRANK!!!!!! love it bill!
Post a Comment