Vintage Pollyanna is about crafting, collecting and designing all with a vintage twist. This blog is inspired by my parents and their antique shop, Pollyanna's, which was located on Front Street in Bath, Maine for 18 years. They passed their love of vintage, unique and quality-made items down to me and I am sharing that love with you.
8 comments:
Oh My George what a great lookin' family! Love the family photos~The first one is my fave of all of you.
Very good pictures!
Cute pictures! I can't believe how big James has gotten!
BTW, I need to send you an updated picture of Matthew to replace the one you have. He was only a month or so old in that one!
they are so great! james is so cute and you all look so happy.
Did I not see the belly shot one when I was looking at them?? Nice pics.
that is so cute!
-hannah herbst
Wow! What great shots!
Post a Comment