you know what I was thinking about yesterday? your brown sweater I used to wear all the time. I was wearing corduroys exactly that shade, and I thought of you, with a big smile, and how awesome you were as a roommate and friend. love you, girlfriend!
Vintage Pollyanna is about crafting, collecting and designing all with a vintage twist. This blog is inspired by my parents and their antique shop, Pollyanna's, which was located on Front Street in Bath, Maine for 18 years. They passed their love of vintage, unique and quality-made items down to me and I am sharing that love with you.
8 comments:
when the cat is bigger than the baby...
you know what I was thinking about yesterday? your brown sweater I used to wear all the time. I was wearing corduroys exactly that shade, and I thought of you, with a big smile, and how awesome you were as a roommate and friend. love you, girlfriend!
I want animal crackers in my soup! Those are cute.
(your baby, too!)
Henry, you're fresh!
K I admit the cat by the baby freaks me out a bit! Henry stay off the baby's face ok!
wasn't there some crazy horror movie about that??? it's scaring me a bit...
Cat's eye, but the cat actually fought off the little evil gnome-troll thing that was hurting the kid.
yes, I am a dork.
Maybe Henry is just missing me. And yummmm potato soup!
boring...when do we get something new here....where are my daily pics of your kids????
Post a Comment