Happy Anniversary!! 5 years is a biggie!! You should blog the story of your relationship - it will be fun & romantic for you, and great for nosey girls like me!!
Vintage Pollyanna is about crafting, collecting and designing all with a vintage twist. This blog is inspired by my parents and their antique shop, Pollyanna's, which was located on Front Street in Bath, Maine for 18 years. They passed their love of vintage, unique and quality-made items down to me and I am sharing that love with you.
8 comments:
Allison - some times you come out with some doozies - I "wood"...OMG, so funny! Happy Anniversary.
Thank you.
Thank you very much.
I want that shirt you are wearing! Love the pics though.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hope you love always as you love today!!!
Hey, I looked just as great back then as I do now..!! It was a pleasure walking you down the aisle....Happy Anniversary!!
Congrats you two~
Happy Anniversary!
I think you guys should start celebrating your 1/2 anniversary in June - it gets lost in all the Christmas shuffle!
I'm sorry this got lost in the Christmas Eve mix - Happy Belated Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!! 5 years is a biggie!! You should blog the story of your relationship - it will be fun & romantic for you, and great for nosey girls like me!!
Post a Comment