cute picture.... except I do not see any packed boxes in the background!! I can see lots of snow through the frosty glass....good luck this weekend, sorry we are not around to help!!
Vintage Pollyanna is about crafting, collecting and designing all with a vintage twist. This blog is inspired by my parents and their antique shop, Pollyanna's, which was located on Front Street in Bath, Maine for 18 years. They passed their love of vintage, unique and quality-made items down to me and I am sharing that love with you.
5 comments:
very cute, indeed.
cute picture.... except I do not see any packed boxes in the background!! I can see lots of snow through the frosty glass....good luck this weekend, sorry we are not around to help!!
He is adorable. Packed boxes? Are you moving again?
Thought I would stop by and say Hi! Your little one has gotten so big. I see that he, like my little one, loves music! Fun times!!!
Rock out, James!
Post a Comment