How sweet! Your children are fortunate to have a mother who cares about the earth too. I liked Link Within on your blog so much I added it to mine. Happy earth day to you too!
I'll bet James just loves Goodnight Moon right now. I remember reading it over and over and over again to both my daughters. Even my husband and I enjoyed it. We used to be able to recite it by heart to one another, but it's been a while since our last refresher. Thank you for stopping by me blog : )
Vintage Pollyanna is about crafting, collecting and designing all with a vintage twist. This blog is inspired by my parents and their antique shop, Pollyanna's, which was located on Front Street in Bath, Maine for 18 years. They passed their love of vintage, unique and quality-made items down to me and I am sharing that love with you.
6 comments:
How sweet! Your children are fortunate to have a mother who cares about the earth too. I liked Link Within on your blog so much I added it to mine.
Happy earth day to you too!
Happy Earth Day to you! :)
what a darling boy.
Holy cats, Allison! Thank you so much for the books!!! We love them. xoxo
Hi Tutta ; )
Hope you had a nice Earth Day!
I'll bet James just loves Goodnight Moon right now. I remember reading it over and over and over again to both my daughters. Even my husband and I enjoyed it. We used to be able to recite it by heart to one another, but it's been a while since our last refresher. Thank you for stopping by me blog : )
Sharon
That was really too adorable...both James and you! :)
love the "earf!" it looks so much cuter in writing than when my daughter says it.... Or maybe that's the Speech Pathologist in me cringing.
Post a Comment