...my hummers are still not at our feeder. They are visiting flowers and I see them on the trail all the time, but they are boycotting the feeder. They never seem to use it around here until around the 4th of July. Who knows why! .....love you new blog design. You're such a creative one!
Vintage Pollyanna is about crafting, collecting and designing all with a vintage twist. This blog is inspired by my parents and their antique shop, Pollyanna's, which was located on Front Street in Bath, Maine for 18 years. They passed their love of vintage, unique and quality-made items down to me and I am sharing that love with you.
6 comments:
I might have to get one of those feeders. Hummingbirds are so amazing.
Incredible pictures! And I really like the new banner on the blog!
What amazing pictures!!! I love hummingbirds! We were at my in-laws last weekend and they have 5 hummingbirds right now... I just love watching them!
Bravo on getting those pictures. I tried to get some at a place I was visiting and was not successful. They are so tiny and beautiful.
We have Rose of Sharon all around the house - Hummingbirds love those!
Great shots!
...my hummers are still not at our feeder. They are visiting flowers and I see them on the trail all the time, but they are boycotting the feeder. They never seem to use it around here until around the 4th of July. Who knows why! .....love you new blog design. You're such a creative one!
Post a Comment