Happy Mother's Day Allison! That pic of you and your sister with your mom is just priceless. Hope you are having a great day with your fabulous family!
Vintage Pollyanna is about crafting, collecting and designing all with a vintage twist. This blog is inspired by my parents and their antique shop, Pollyanna's, which was located on Front Street in Bath, Maine for 18 years. They passed their love of vintage, unique and quality-made items down to me and I am sharing that love with you.
6 comments:
I was thinking about you this morning.
Happy Mother's Day to you...I hope you are enjoying being honored today while you honor your mother's memory. xx
Happy Mother's Day Allison! That pic of you and your sister with your mom is just priceless. Hope you are having a great day with your fabulous family!
Thinking about you today as well... Stephanie said just what I was thinking. Happy Mothers Day!
I love you Mom, and I love you big sister. Happy Mother's Day to you both.
Was thinkin' about ya this weekend.
Hope you had a great Mother's Day!!!
Thanks everyone for your kind words--I appreciate each and every one of you more than you can know!
Post a Comment