I have a bunch of bamboo invading my garden and so much grass (of the non-bamboo variety) that I could swim in it. Does that help my harvesting skills? Not. At. All.
Vintage Pollyanna is about crafting, collecting and designing all with a vintage twist. This blog is inspired by my parents and their antique shop, Pollyanna's, which was located on Front Street in Bath, Maine for 18 years. They passed their love of vintage, unique and quality-made items down to me and I am sharing that love with you.
5 comments:
ok i never thought i'd be saying this, but those are some beautiful radishes ;)
It is a stunning photo...you should sell it as a notecard (at the Farmers Market or your local health food co-ops)!
I have a bunch of bamboo invading my garden and so much grass (of the non-bamboo variety) that I could swim in it. Does that help my harvesting skills? Not. At. All.
...love those beautiful, fresh radishes!!
Great photo. I think I could grab one and crunch it down.
Post a Comment