Oh and you are cordially invited to my place Saturday morning to fix me some of that french toast. :) YUMMY!! Great skillet too. I like how wide it is.
Vintage Pollyanna is about crafting, collecting and designing all with a vintage twist. This blog is inspired by my parents and their antique shop, Pollyanna's, which was located on Front Street in Bath, Maine for 18 years. They passed their love of vintage, unique and quality-made items down to me and I am sharing that love with you.
6 comments:
She is precious! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. I'm glad someone else sees the need for quick meals sometimes too. ;)
She is very cute indeed!
Hey I just saw your french toast, I seriously want to make some now!xx
Simply darling, she is...hug her tight and hold her close! :)
Oh my gosh, what a SWEETHEART! Great pictures. :)
Oh and you are cordially invited to my place Saturday morning to fix me some of that french toast. :) YUMMY!! Great skillet too. I like how wide it is.
Awwww.... such sweetness!
She is just adorable! What a pretty little girl...xx
Post a Comment