Rocco - "Gino, get your a$$ out of my face, I am trying to get on camera.....I still don't understand the big whoop is about this kitty, either......I'm way cuter."
Vintage Pollyanna is about crafting, collecting and designing all with a vintage twist. This blog is inspired by my parents and their antique shop, Pollyanna's, which was located on Front Street in Bath, Maine for 18 years. They passed their love of vintage, unique and quality-made items down to me and I am sharing that love with you.
4 comments:
Rocco - "Gino, get your a$$ out of my face, I am trying to get on camera.....I still don't understand the big whoop is about this kitty, either......I'm way cuter."
Hysterical! Gino and Rocco look like giants compared to Henry!
too funny. i can't believe that Henry stands for this torment. he is such a good kitty.
love the new pick of james on his rocking horse.
lol james!! srry dogs but..... GO HENRY!!
Post a Comment