I've beeen making sauce for about 35 years now and I got a recipe from a customer last summer and now I like my sauce. Her trick was olive oil and fresh garlic. What's your secret?
It is Chris' recipe, and if I tell you about it publicly he will probably have to kill me. You could ask Kimmy though, she follows the same golden standard.
Vintage Pollyanna is about crafting, collecting and designing all with a vintage twist. This blog is inspired by my parents and their antique shop, Pollyanna's, which was located on Front Street in Bath, Maine for 18 years. They passed their love of vintage, unique and quality-made items down to me and I am sharing that love with you.
10 comments:
Yummy!
YOU ARE CRUEL!!!
Can't wait for our basil and tomatoes!
Jamey doesn't like red sauce, so I will be making some and freezing it for my own consumption!
I've beeen making sauce for about 35 years now and I got a recipe from a customer last summer and now I like my sauce. Her trick was olive oil and fresh garlic. What's your secret?
OK Chris, is it as good as yours??? That is the question.
I may have to taste that and make sure it is ok for everybody to eat....
Nanna,
It is Chris' recipe, and if I tell you about it publicly he will probably have to kill me. You could ask Kimmy though, she follows the same golden standard.
I am a professional taste tester by the way.
it looks sooooo good. i may have to make some of my own tonight. do you freeze it or do you guys actually go through a whole pot in a day or two?
We freeze it. Even my Sicilian husband can't eat THAT much sauce!
Post a Comment