p.s. there was something wrong with Blogger earlier because I've been trying since mid-morning to post that comment above (the word verification wouldn't load). I'm persistent...LOL!
you're in CT - moved back east - good for you. i'm loving living where it is green and has wild life - seems like you do too! i'll never move to the desert again. are you working and traveling still. i'm homeschooling allie for 5th grade and taking up photography - LOVE IT! good to hear from you!
Vintage Pollyanna is about crafting, collecting and designing all with a vintage twist. This blog is inspired by my parents and their antique shop, Pollyanna's, which was located on Front Street in Bath, Maine for 18 years. They passed their love of vintage, unique and quality-made items down to me and I am sharing that love with you.
6 comments:
Awww, very pretty! We adore our bluebirds...and this reminds me I have to clean out their birdhouses ASAP!
p.s. there was something wrong with Blogger earlier because I've been trying since mid-morning to post that comment above (the word verification wouldn't load). I'm persistent...LOL!
ok - I never knew what those were. We get tons of those, too.
Have you checked out Wild Bill's yet? Cheap seed and suet.
you're in CT - moved back east - good for you. i'm loving living where it is green and has wild life - seems like you do too! i'll never move to the desert again. are you working and traveling still. i'm homeschooling allie for 5th grade and taking up photography - LOVE IT! good to hear from you!
Nice! Looks like you are in Bluebird heaven out there!
I have a book I read to my boys about Eastern Bluebirds, very special to actually see them in real life. They look beautiful.
Post a Comment