OK - my fav's of Ella - top left and bottom right. And of course the last one of James - I mean, come on, how cute. Chris - you look like you lost some weight - have a sandwich.
Vintage Pollyanna is about crafting, collecting and designing all with a vintage twist. This blog is inspired by my parents and their antique shop, Pollyanna's, which was located on Front Street in Bath, Maine for 18 years. They passed their love of vintage, unique and quality-made items down to me and I am sharing that love with you.
5 comments:
So cute! Ella is just precious.
Thanks, Redhead!
I think Ella looks just like Amy in the top center picture of the collage!
Chris definitely looks like he wasn't feeling well. Especially at a car show - I'd expect his eyes to be as big as saucers!
OK - my fav's of Ella - top left and bottom right. And of course the last one of James - I mean, come on, how cute. Chris - you look like you lost some weight - have a sandwich.
ps - I need a picture of the two kids together that I can swipe for my blog.
Post a Comment