Vintage Pollyanna is about crafting, collecting and designing all with a vintage twist. This blog is inspired by my parents and their antique shop, Pollyanna's, which was located on Front Street in Bath, Maine for 18 years. They passed their love of vintage, unique and quality-made items down to me and I am sharing that love with you.
8 comments:
What a gorgeous walk! I lived in RI for 8 years and miss New England a lot....
We've got flowers right now, but also LOTS of rain. :(
Man, I love Hebron!
Are you kidding me? How beautiful. Can you imagine what it will look like in a few weeks full of green everywhere? These are great pics Allison!
I have a thing for stone walls - they're just so wabi-sabi and fun!
Absolutely beautiful. I love all the stone walls...
I was in New England for a year too ... longer ago than I wish to remember... and I miss it.
It always felt like home like no other place in the world for me.
Lovely walk.
now that's a wonderful walk! i'd love to go with you. :)
Post a Comment