My new year's resolution? To squeeze James more, hug Chris more, and cherish every moment of time with my family and friends (local and far far away.) Love you guys!
I miss you guys like a fat guy misses McDonald's. Yeah, gross statement I know, but I've been glued to Excel all day...numbers are making my eyes cross! Happy New Year!!!
Vintage Pollyanna is about crafting, collecting and designing all with a vintage twist. This blog is inspired by my parents and their antique shop, Pollyanna's, which was located on Front Street in Bath, Maine for 18 years. They passed their love of vintage, unique and quality-made items down to me and I am sharing that love with you.
3 comments:
Why don't you just make it easier on yourself and move closer?
Nice pics.. Looking forward to a GREAT year!!!
I miss you guys like a fat guy misses McDonald's. Yeah, gross statement I know, but I've been glued to Excel all day...numbers are making my eyes cross!
Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment