We went to go see Connor play in a soccer tournament yesterday. I remember the old days of being a spectator at Connor's soccer games--laying out a blanket, getting some sun, eating some snacks, cheering my nephew on . . . these days, as a mother to a toddler, I feel like I am saying "Soccer game? What soccer game?" Sorry, Connor--you know I love you, and what fleeting moments that my eyes were on you and not on James were GREAT!
Most of my time was spent entertaining and chasing these two guys:
Hi Mom!
Can you tell how much I love this kid, or what??!!
Apparently, one of the best items to bring to a soccer game to keep two toddlers amused is a camping chair!No, really!
Check them out horsing around.
Hey Connor, we understand that your team did great. Good for you! And good job to Coach Bill, too!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Soccer Game? What Soccer Game?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Thanks for babysitting during my STRESS FEST!!!!
Good cousins Great friends!
Hey Gini, sorry it was only for one game--we had that whole lunch time when they were harnessed into strollers and occupied with lunch!
You can play soccer in January??! LOL
Post a Comment